Tuesday, November 20, 2012

well my journey through shadow work continues. Monday, was my appointment with Lorraine. It was definitely an earthshaking experience for me. As we began to talk about the shadows I found my self shaking as if I had a fever and I was so cold. I don't think that shadows like to let go. I was overwhelmed by fear, fear of being judged for my "darkside". Really! from Lorraine? what was I thinking? She is one of the most non-judgemental people it has ever been my fortune to meet. and yet here I sat quaking in fear, for it was all fear. We pin pointed some target times in my life and the shadows or "trapped emotions" as Lorraine calls them and brought them to the light. There is a sense of great change in me right now. I am still processing all that went on but i think I can say that my soul is lighter. I have unfortunately lost touch with Spirit recently and so I need to get back in touch, that was part of my "homework" assignment. there was so much that went on and I don't even know where to start, other than to say it was very cleansing and I am still processing. There has definitely been a shift in my psyche. I left some baggage behind and took the next step in my personal growth or evolution. When I left I was exhausted but as each day progresses I feel stronger and more in touch with myself. More whole, perhaps. Well that is all for now, it is time to go work on my homework. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment